WHY JOIN FRIENDS
When you join FRIENDS, you become an important member of the college community. Your gift helps support our students and programs in the College of Fine Arts and Communication. For your fund-raising and service to the College, you receive special benefits and privileges..
All Memberships Receive:
- Recognition in performance programs, advertisements, and website
- Annual donor Appreciation event
- Opportunities to visit classes within the College of Fine Arts & Communication
- Preferred seating at special events
- Monthly event notification
- Preferred Seating at special events
- No Black-out dates
- Pick your seats
- Ticket pre-sale notifications
- Art gallery openings, Piersol Lecture Series, and educational seminars
The Additional Benefits Listed Below Are Available To Silver and Above Membership Levels:
- FREE parking in Edward Gary Garage with Benefit Tickets.
- Events include attending open rehearsals
- Join the Friends on annual international trips
The Additional Benefits Listed Below Are Available To Gold and Above Membership Levels:
- Balcony receptions for the Saturday night Musical Theatre performances
Friends Levels / Ticket Benefits:
- Diamond - Donation $10,000 and above (100 ticket)
- Emerald - Donation $5,000 - $9,999 (40 tickets)
- Platinum - Donation $1,000 - $4,999 (16 tickets)
- Gold - Donation $500 - $999 (12 tickets)
- Silver - Donation $250 - $499 (8 tickets)
- Bronze - Donation $100 - $249 (4 tickets)
*Membership Benefits of complimentary tickets are good for all College events—music, theatre, dance and art unless designated as fund-raiser and do not apply to the University Arts Series. Theatre Mainstage
What Your Membership Does
Friends of Fine Arts and Communication members’ financial contributions fund a variety of projects for the College.
- The Dr. Lesley Jones, Dr. Ralph Harrel(2), Dr. Richard Cheatham,
Maude Ogle, and the Bob and Sunny Sappington Awards are presented to six
outstanding students in the College. These $1,000 scholarships are
recognition of academic achievement and service to the College.
- The J. Ralph Harrel Award is presented to outstanding seniors in
each of the College’s departments and schools. The award is named for
the former dean of the College, who initiated the Friends organization.
- Additional funds are used to support student travel and other opportunities that enhance students' educational experience.
Sign up for your Membership Now!
For assistance, please contact:
Kevin D. Gilley
Assistant to the Dean / Outreach
Staff Liaison / Friends of Fine Arts & Communication
Office 512-245-9170 or firstname.lastname@example.org