Before choosing your (7) guest seats, please, read below:
- Make sure you are in the correct date and time: MAY 13 at 2:00PM
- Only graduates can pull tickets . These e-tickets can then be forwarded to your guests.
- We will not be offering a will call window. Only e-tickets.
- Below you will be able to find where your division will be sat so that you can choose seats accordingly.
- Seat selections are in groups of (7). You will only be able to pull (7) tickets (even if you need less).
- Because of the limited capacity, you will not be able to split your group up.
- Please arrive no earlier than an hour and a half prior to the event start time.In case of inclement weather, the ceremony will continue at the same day & time indoors at Strahan Arena at the University Events Center. Due to social distancing and venue capacities, graduates will be able to bring up to 2 guests. For this emergency situation, you will automatically be issued 2 GA tickets to STRAHAN ARENA. Please arrive no earlier than one hour before the event.
PLEASE NOTE: All events are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
The next page will correspond with this graphic so you can choose the section that works best for you.
Each section starts with Row 1 being closest to the field.
Contact: Texas State Presents